We collect the following personal data:
- Technical Data: IP address, Browser type, Device type, Referrer data.
- This is collected by Cloudflare Pages, Cloudflare Web Analytics, Disqus, and jsDelivr.
- TrebledJ's Pages will only access such data in aggregate forms, and thus won't (be able to) link this data back to you.
- This data is provided automatically by your browser when you load a web page. A VPN may be used to suppress or hide such data.
- Identity Data: Name, Email address.
- In the Contact Form, these are optional fields. You have the discretion to not fill in those fields.
- In Disqus guest commenting, these are mandatory fields.
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- Technical Data: To optimise website experience. To draw insights on readers and to improve the site.
- Identity Data: For contact and communication purposes. To personalise responses to comments.
Third-party services may have other clauses, especially for cookies. Please refer to their privacy policies.
We do not share your personal data with third-parties. Any personal data collected by third-parties were obtained when you load the page, use a third-party account, or voluntarily submit your identity data.
Data Protection, Retention, and Rights
Whilst personal data helps us improve the site, such data does not reside with us, but with third-party services. For policies on data protection, retention, and rights to access/correct/delete, please refer to their privacy policies for details.
For your reference, here is a collection of third-party services we use and their policies.
|Hosting, CDN, Analytics
|√ (See CP.)
|Link (End Users)
|Link (SoundCloud Widget)
- Cloudflare and jsDelivr are present on all HTML pages of our site.
- Disqus will only be loaded on posts which allow comments, and when the page is scrolled down far enough.
- SoundCloud embeds are only loaded on relevant pages (music pages, home page, etc.).
- Getform only applies to pages containing forms (e.g. the contact form).
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Free tier. Supposedly comes with advertising. ↩︎
Applicable if commenting or logged in. ↩︎
Applicable if logged in. ↩︎
Applicable if filled in. ↩︎
Applicable when redirected to getform.io. ↩︎